Peekhi is looking for a rising sales associate with 1-plus years of cold calling experience, ideally in the Fin-Tech industry. Peekhi is the simplest way for funds and companies to find global investors including family offices, funds of funds, hedge funds and RIAs. Our clients are able to simply find, take notes on and connect with investors in a simple, cleanly designed web platform. We are a provider of online data and CRM solutions to funds and companies. .This position is a growth opportunity for a Sales Associate who can thrive in a fast moving environment, selling to hedge funds, asset managers and companies. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The associate must be comfortable initiating dozens of calls and emails per day, speaking with C-level executives, generating interest and qualifying prospects.
- Quickly grasp the functions and benefits of the company’s product suite and establish proficiency in articulating its value proposition.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails.
- Understand the needs and requirements of growing hedge funds and asset managers and respond with company product solutions.
- Research prospective accounts, identify key players, and introduce the company and product suite, building interest and relationships.
- Maintain and continue to build upon a database of prospects in the company’s CRM system.
- Achieve quarterly quotas for generating qualified leads.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of inside sales experience, preferably within a financial technology (Fin-Tech) company.
- Track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience with Salesforce, Streak or similar CRM.
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Highly motivated, ready to grow and advance.
- Attentive to detail, organized.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- An active listener with a passion for learning.
- Inside Sales Experience in the Financial Services Industry: 1 year
You will build data driven solutions to design and structure a growing database of investors and funds.
What you'll do:
- Continuously design, develop, and test data-driven solutions.
- Help drive the optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality.
- Develop measurement approaches to evaluate performance continuously.
- Span languages as needed, depending on the data processing framework in use.
- Collaborate with software engineers, ML experts, and others, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day.
- Work in cross functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives.
- Structure a database in postgres.
- Build data cleaning and scraping methodologies building off off existing technologies that have been developed in-house.
Who you are:
- You know how to work with high volume heterogeneous data, preferably with distributed systems such as Hadoop.
- You are experienced with SQL and postgres.
- You are knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques.
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation.
- You preferably have worked on open source or other data related projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.